- The best part of the day for me: My dog is my alarm clock. She hops on my bed and starts licking my face every morning around 6 AM which makes feel so happy and alive.
- I know rain may be depressing to some people but I find it delightful. It’s an occasion to wear a cute trench coat, rain boots, vintage umbrella and go to a cafe, or sit nearby a window and find myself tucked in the pages of my favorite books.
- I’m inevitably clumsy; I trip over things, and bump into to people.
- I have to sleep with a light on.
- I going to admit that I am germaphobe; I can't touch door knobs or handles without a cloth in my hand, I wash my hands after touching anything or shaking hands, never eat without washing hands, and always carry a hand sanitizer.
- I have about 25 birthmarks. Tiny and light brown under my eyebrow bone and one besides. I even have one birthmark that looks like an anchor on my thigh. Knees, arms, legs...
TAGGED BY: Jelenie of Green Grenadine. Thank You.