Monday, October 19, 2009
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Sunday, May 18, 2008
- The best part of the day for me: My dog is my alarm clock. She hops on my bed and starts licking my face every morning around 6 AM which makes feel so happy and alive.
- I know rain may be depressing to some people but I find it delightful. It’s an occasion to wear a cute trench coat, rain boots, vintage umbrella and go to a cafe, or sit nearby a window and find myself tucked in the pages of my favorite books.
- I’m inevitably clumsy; I trip over things, and bump into to people.
- I have to sleep with a light on.
- I going to admit that I am germaphobe; I can't touch door knobs or handles without a cloth in my hand, I wash my hands after touching anything or shaking hands, never eat without washing hands, and always carry a hand sanitizer.
- I have about 25 birthmarks. Tiny and light brown under my eyebrow bone and one besides. I even have one birthmark that looks like an anchor on my thigh. Knees, arms, legs...
TAGGED BY: Jelenie of Green Grenadine. Thank You.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Sunday, December 30, 2007
"Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present
Earlier today I saw of this day only of darkness, my to-do list was full of chores to accomplish before the coming of new years but as I read this quote online it helped me noticed it was the brightness it has been. Not to think of the future but appreciate the present day. No one but a lovely lady like Audrey Hepburn is the most indicated to quote today. I hope all of this makes sense, a degree in creative writing would be really handy here.
"Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any
of it by fretting about the future"
And not because of the new year approaching is this quote the best time to say it, I will enjoy this day and not worry some much about 2008, not look beyond December 30, 2007. I will take day by day, be playful, appreciate what I have, teach my dog some tricks of course after cleaning...
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Some gift ideas on etsy:
The Rose Scarve $220, and Flower Cake Stand $78.00
Retro Rotary Phone Print $10 and Lemony Fresh Apron $48
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Monday, November 19, 2007
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Monday, November 12, 2007
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Surely I did not have blogging up, Sorry!
Okay Do you remember as a kid drinking from those so call "surprise mugs or bowls"? You know the tiny creatures sitting quietly on the bottom of the cup or bowl until you finish? I don't but sure wish I did. I am now fascinated by these from etsy seller Purple Petunia.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Friday, October 26, 2007
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Uncomplicated enough buy oversized items or miniatures for home!
Scans Living Etc October Issue
I'm not very good at scanning magazine pages, sorry!