Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Masculine Interiors I wouldn't mind living in

In case I ever get married with the type of guy who likes to design his space and his space ONLY, the following rooms I selected would be the spaces I would not mind living in. There still a little feminine and elegant even at neutral tones! The perfect balance between feminine & masculine.



I'D MARRY YOU FOR YOUR PLACE:

Marvin has 11 designer lamps strategically displayed throughout his studio, he calls them "sculptural pieces that add an artistic element"


To accentuate the existing crown molding he painted the walls with two complementary tints of chocolate brown.


Can I please MARRY this guy and call this place a home already?

Images from HGTV'S SSBS

1 comment:

blushing apples said...

was not aware but ron marvin received the fourth place on the Apartment Therapy's small coolest apartment contest in 2007.